The 2019 Roar on the Shore® Bike Week will be held July 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21. The event hours are: July 17, noon– midnight; July 18, 10 a.m. – midnight; July 1`9, 10 a.m. – midnight; and July 20, 10 a.m. – midnight.
It is the policy of Roar on the Shore, Inc. to contract with one single-source food vendor to handle the entire four- day event. The selected food vendor must be capable of serving 165,000 attendees on its own – absolutely no subletting or subcontracting is permitted to meet the demand of the attendees. All service must be done through the one chosen food vendor.
Eighty-five percent (85%) of vendor space will be allocated to motorcycle-related products and services only. The remaining space will be allocated to non-motorcycle-related products and services and food.
• Vendor must be a single-source vendor. No subletting or subcontracting will be permitted.
• Vendor must submit no less than three (3) references where vendor has provided single-source food service for past events equal to or greater than the Roar on the Shore® Bike Rally (150,000 attendees, over a four-day event). This means, vendor must provide references where vendor was the only food vendor and handled all the food demands of the attendees at an event that had 150,000 people attendance.
• Vendor must submit in writing an itemized food menu and price list. (Please note: Roar on the Shore, Inc. reserves the right to approve all menu items and prices.)
• Vendor must provide a comprehensive list of all equipment that will be utilized for the purpose of set-up, teardown, food storage, food preparation and food dispensing.
• Vendor must provide a detailed service-plan outline to include number of personnel assigned to total event in all capacities.
• Vendor must agree to be responsible for all space clearing and disposal of all materials utilized for any purposes during the event. (Security deposit required.)
• Vendor must provide pictures of set-up to include tent, banner decoration, personnel attire, etc.
• Vendor must submit proof of all local, state and federal licenses and permits to operate as a Pennsylvania food vendor.
• Vendor must submit proof of event insurance coverage up to $1 million (required at time of application).
If you feel as though you meet all of the above-detailed qualification requirements, please submit proof of the requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org between November 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Information will not be considered if received outside of this date range. Once your documentation has been reviewed, and it is determined that it meets the stated qualifications, you, along with other qualified food vendors, will be considered for the 2019 ROTS Food Vendor. If you are chosen to be the 2019 ROTS Food Vendor, you will be notified by January 31, 2019. If you are not notified, please feel free to resubmit your information for the following year ROTS event during the applicable date range.
Please note: If you are chosen to be the 2019 ROTS Food Vendor, among other items, you will be required to pay a vendor fee for the exclusive rights to be the ROTS Food Vendor (50 percent of fee to be paid immediately and 50 percent by June 1); you will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes and fees; and you will be required to sign indemnification, release and waiver documents.