Who is the 2019 Grand Marshal?
Guess the celebrity for your chance to win!
Listen to Rocket 105 for contest clues every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:40am beginning on Thursday, March 7.
Clues are posted until a new clue is revealed. No past clues will be available.
• Two (2) backstage meet-and-greet photo op passes with the celebrity after the Bringin’ in the Roar® Parade
• Two (2) Beer Garden tickets for Thursday night’s Headline Concert and
• Two (2) Rocket 105 t-shirts
Follow us on Facebook — or check back often — for new clues and your chance to win!
Must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
Did you know that all 4 headline concerts have been announced and that they are all free in the general viewing area?
Get a Beer Garden ticket for each concert for only $15 (discount ends April 30)
for up-front premium viewing,
a private cash bar,
private restrooms and more!
Here are some interesting facts about Roar® that you may not know:
(Discount ends April 30.)
Buying tickets online not only help you bypass long ticket lines, but can save you up to 25% off the regular ticket prices if you buy online before April 30.
So take a look at the Roar® schedule now and save big by buying early!
- You can save up to 25% if you purchase tickets early (discount ends April 30).
- There are 4 headline concerts that are all free.
- There are no gate fees.
- Beer Garden ticket holders have access to the Beer Garden, up-front premium viewing for the headline concert, a private cash bar, private restrooms, prizes and DJ entertainment.
- Many rides have cash prizes, food and entertainment.
- Each year, Roar on the Shore® organizers raffle one or more brand-new motorcycles during the rally.
- The number-one Roar® event is the annual Bringin’ in the Roar® Parade that attracts 5,000 bikers who form a 7-mile long escorted parade in front of more than 25,000 spectators.
- Expected to draw more than 165,000 motorcycle enthusiasts from across the United States and Canada.
- More than 100 national, state, regional and local vendors.
- This year’s proceeds will benefit the National Alliance on Mental Illness of Erie County’s (NAMI) Homefront program.